Friday, October 8, 2010

Toy Story here we come!!!!!!

Well we haven't told Jeremiah but the G's have tickets to Toy Story on ice tonight! We have front row seats so we are right on the ice - it promises to be a chilly evening!

Jeremiah LOVES Toy Story - he even wanted to be Woody for Halloween! So his Paw-Paw and Maw-Maw have bought him a Woody costume for Halloween! I am tempted to let him wear the costume tonight to see the show (so he can really get in the mood!).

I am sure there will be several thousand screaming kids there so say a prayer for Avery and I. It looks like it's going to be a WILD evening! I don't think we can take cameras in to the arena but we are going to try and take some pics with our cell phones - hopefully I can post them. We are taking a camera just in case.

More Later!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you got to say