Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dinner with Jeremiah

While I was eating dinner with Jeremiah last night he reached into his pocket and pulled out a Buzz Lightyear ring. I asked him where he had gotten the ring and he said that Macie Jo had given it to him. Then he went on to tell me that she had given him a ring and they had gotten married. I asked him who had married them and he told me "Miss Nancy". Miss Nancy is the Director at the Mom's Morning Out where he goes. He then told me that he had a very new best friend in the whole wide world and I, of course, being a romantic said that I was sure Macie Jo would be a good best friend and he looked at me and said that Macie Jo wasn't his best friend she was his wife. His new best friend is Bryson and they are best buddies.

Needless to say my plans for Jeremiah's future are in ashes as he has elected to get married at such a young age (and I wasn't even able to be at the ceremony) so I am heartbroken. His grandfather, who previously occupied the best buddy status, is likewise heartbroken. Apparently we are dust in the wind. I am not sure that his dad, myself and his Paw-Paw will ever recover......

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you got to say